Wednesday, April 3, 2013

MIstress T Nurse Takes Your Manhood

Duration: 00:09:32
File size: 276 Mb
Format: mp4

CATEGORY: Female Domination

This is a custom vid (but no name is used so great for anyone, well, anyone who is into sadistic nurses...) You are in a full body cast. For weeks I've been giving you sponge baths, working your hard cock & blue balls with warm soapy water...but always stopping just before you cum. Early on I noticed you peeking at my legs & figured out you have a thing for white, opaque tights/pantyhose so I've been teasing you with that too. I've been grinding my crotch against your horny cock & straddling your face making you smell my sex through the white gusset crotch of those pantyhose. Today is the day you're going to be cut out of your cast & I know you're eager to run to the bathroom & wack off. You're so desperate for release you're just about crazy with frustration. BUT before your cast comes off I



Download:
http://rapidgator.net/file/d0071a450ac49ca4684f46de7da7915a/nurse_takes_your_manhood.rar.html



If some link is broken or death just email us to fix it ;)